Thursday, 11 February 2010

~*Natascha Kampusch*~


http://nz.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/real-life/article/-/6788723/natascha-kampusch-i-39-ve-forgiven-my-kidnapper/

'I forgave the criminal everything,' she says in the documentary. 'Otherwise I would have been filled with too much hate and negative feelings - that would have left me psychologically and physically at square one.'

Natascha, who admits to keeping a photo of Priklopil in her handbag at all times, adds: 'I think he suffered deep wounds as a child that retarded his consciousness. It awoke in me a kind of sympathy, compassion.'
Kate says: Stockholm Syndrome? Quite possibly, to one degree or another. However, this insightful, intelligent woman has so much to offer the world - both due to her experience but particularly because of her seeming ability to process it in such a remarkable manner.
I do hope she writes a book, though she needs to do whatever is best for her own healing first. Please read the article to see what she is doing already. 

Truly amazing and inspirational!

See also:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natascha_Kampusch

No comments:

Post a Comment