Tuesday, 23 February 2010

by Christian Christensen

(via Facebook, with permission. In gratitude )      
Miracles are natural, it is when they don’t  occur that something has gone wrong.

My personal road to a life filled with love and peace had taken me around the world and cost me an endless amount of pain over the years. The constant infliction of pain on my self didn’t stop until the day that I realized that I was at war with myself and that I was in the process of losing. That was the day that I asked the one question that every intelligent person eventually will ask themselves. The question is;


Why am I here?

The fact is that on the level of form it just doesn’t make sense to be here. We are just a tiny speck in a universe that consists of over 70 billion galaxies and we are stuck in one of them in a cage that we call Earth that provides us with an endless amount of obstacles and our reality is that we can’t leave it even if we wanted to. On top of this we are all going to die one day so what is the point? It should be clear to everyone that in our so called reality our presence here just doesn’t make sense!

I realized that I’m not really here. I just think that I am. I’m not a body but an immortal Spirit and I’m free, whole and innocent. With that realization in me I started to rebuild my life by removing fear and conflict from it. I suddenly understood that when I attacked or blamed someone I wasn’t really attacking them but the attack was ONLY directed at myself. How could it be any other way when I was the one who was feeling the pain inside.

It is all about me and one day you will see that your life is all about YOU and that the only factor that influences how you feel about yourself is determined by the way that you are looking at other people and that you have spend all your life, as I have, on a constant hunt for someone to blame for the pain that you are feeling in you from time to time.

I have now accepted that my gift in this lifetime is to assist other people find their inner guide and I do so by relaying the beautiful message to the World that is the “A Course in Miracles”.
  (edited) 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment