Wednesday, 16 June 2010

~♥~ Remember HEAVEN ~♥~

Remember, we don't have to die to go to Heaven ... we simply have to give it up to Jesus, Holy Spirit, God. We have to be willing to release our pain ... our past ... our traumas ... 

For some of us that may mean more than a trite "letting go", but God has given us the means to deal with whatever we must in order to be free. He will provide for us at all times, as much as we allow and will accept.

I think I have been wandering about in the wilderness somewhat lately, looking everywhere except where I need to. I need to stop making religions out of things that, while useful tools, are not to be taken as such. At best they may be most helpful, at worst they may appear to offer me the trite answers I think I want, but they will not save me in the long-run.
Been a long time out and about this time, lol! Not a wasted time, however, but a time of building strength and learning.
Hooray and Halleluja!!! ♥

"The only way out is through." 

~ Kate ♥


 






No comments:

Post a Comment