Thursday, 13 May 2010

Featuring ~*MAT KEARNEY*~

... Though Mat was a great athlete and student in high school, he rebelled against his parents' beliefs and was known for selling weed by fellow peers.
At Chico, a school known for its partying, Mat fit right in. In an interview with Christianity Today, Mat said, "I guess I lived it up and did what everyone said you should do in college. I discovered the depth of depravity, the bleakness of that lifestyle. It just wasn’t working. I finally started understanding there must be more to life." Mat continued, "God found me when I was at my lowest point. That was the first time in my life when I really felt like I understood who Jesus was- it was more than knowing about Him, I felt like He met me in that time and place." ...

~*MAT * KEARNEY * LYRICS*~

* MORE* Mat Kearney ...

Official *MAT KEARNEY* Website


No comments:

Post a Comment